The Material Station has detected that the relative humidity of the chamber is high. This error occurs when the relative humidity inside the Material Station is over 40% for an extended period of time.
This could be due to:
- Leaving the Material Station door open for a prolonged period of time
- Environmental humidity around the Material station has been over 70% for a prolonged period of time
To troubleshoot, please try the following:
- Power down the Ultimaker S5
- Remove the power cable from the Material Station
- Replug the Material station and Power up the Ultimaker S5
If the error doesn't popup again, the problem is solved. If the error continues, it may be that the dehumidifer needs replacement. Please contact support by raising a support request above.