Periodically, a new version of the Ultimaker S3 firmware is released. To ensure that your Ultimaker S3 has the latest features, we recommend keeping the firmware updated. This can be performed on the Ultimaker S3 when connected to a network or via USB.
Tip: For the latest release notes, click here.
Update your Ultimaker S3 via USB
You can download the latest firmware (version 5.7.3) here.
- Place the file on the USB stick in the root directory
- Insert the USB stick in the USB port of your printer
- Go to SYSTEM > Maintenance > Update firmware, and select the new firmware in the update menu
Update your Ultimaker S3 via the network
Connect the printer to the network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet in the SYSTEM > Network menu
- Go to SYSTEM > Maintenance > Update firmware
- Choose the stable version, which installs the latest firmware
Wait for the Ultimaker S3 to finish updating the firmware. The printer will restart.