You can scale your model in any way you like using the scale tool, which allows the model to be scaled along its X, Y, and Z axes:
- Select the model you would like to scale to open the model toolbar on the left side of the screen.
- Select the second tool to scale the model.
Tip: To quickly open the scale tool, select the model and press 'S'.
Scale tool overview
- Scale tool. All selected models will be scaled
- Number input field. Can be used to set the exact model size in millimeters
- Percentage input field. Can be used to set a percentage of the original model scale
- Scale handles. Drag these to scale the mode
- Snap scaling. This option will scale the the model by 10% at a time, when dragging the scale handles
- Reset. This will reset all scaling modifications to the selected models
- Uniform scaling. This will ensure the model’s proportions are consistent while scaling
Hold 'Shift' while scaling the model to temporarily snap scaling to increments of 10% at a time.
Hold 'Control' (Windows) or 'Command' (Mac) while scaling to temporarily disable uniform scaling.