The Ultimaker Digital Factory facilitates and improves your 3D printing workflow by giving you access to cloud services:
- Remote printing and online printer management
- Teams collaboration and printer sharing
- Full access to the Ultimaker Marketplace
- Authorized user access via Organizational units *
- Synchronize account settings and configurations across devices
*Essentials subscribers only
How to get started with Ultimaker Digital Factory
It’s easy to start using Ultimaker Digital Factory:
- Sign in to or set up an Ultimaker Account
- Make sure your printer is running the latest firmware
- Connect your printers to the Ultimaker Digital Factory
If you’re using an Ultimaker S3 or Ultimaker S5 but haven’t upgraded your firmware yet, you will still see the Ultimaker Digital Factory via your Ultimaker account, but you will not have access to all the features. You can read more about your printers cloud capabilities here.
Note: The Ultimaker Digital Factory makes use of the services formerly provided by Ultimaker Cloud and Ultimaker Connect.