The Air Manager fan is unable to reach the desired speed.
This could be due to:
- An object is physically obstructing the rotation of the Air Manager fan
- There is not enough space behind the Air Manager
- External ventilation is interfering with the Air Manager fan control
- There is an error in the software controlling the Air Manager fan
- The Air Manager fan is defective
To resolve the error, please do the following:
- Ensure the Air Manager fan is clear of unwanted objects and debris. If necessary, clean the Air Manager fan
- Ensure there is at least 10 cm clearance behind the Air Manager
- Ensure the Ultimaker S5 is running the latest firmware
If the problem still persists, please contact support by raising a support request above.
Tip: To be helped as quickly as possible, please open a hardware ticket and provide the Air Manager Serial number.
Note: If the tips above have not helped to resolve the error message, there could be a hardware problem with the Air Manager fan. Ultimaker is investigating these issues and is looking at the batch numbers of the fans. You can help by sharing your Air Manager fan’s batch number with Ultimaker Support. The document below describes how to remove the filter housing and how to open it up to access the fan.