The Air Manager fan is unable to reach the desired speed.
This could be due to:
- An object is physically obstructing the rotation of the Air Manager fan
- There is not enough space behind the Air Manager
- External ventilation is interfering with the Air Manager fan control
- There is an error in the software controlling the Air Manager fan
- The Air Manager fan is defective
To resolve the error, please do the following:
- Ensure the Air Manager fan is clear of unwanted objects and debris. If necessary, clean the Air Manager fan
- Ensure there is at least 10 cm clearance behind the Air Manager
- Ensure the Ultimaker S5 is running the latest firmware
If the problem still persists, please contact support by raising a support request above.