The currently loaded material profile does not have all information present for the Ultimaker Material Station to work properly. These profile parameters are essential to unload the material reliably.
This could be due to:
- The material print profile is not up to date
- The loaded material profile has not yet been updated to work with the Material Station
To troubleshoot, please do the following:
- Open Ultimaker Cura and download the latest version of the material profile from the Ultimaker Marketplace
- Material profile updates are automatically displayed as a badge icon in the Ultimaker Cura interface
- Connect the Ultimaker S5 to Ultimaker Cura over the local network
- When the connection is successful, the (updated) material profile will automatically be sent to the Ultimaker S5
If the problem persists, the material profile has not yet been updated by the material manufacturer. Please be patient or contact the material manufacturer for an estimation on material profile availability.