The Material Station has encountered an obstruction in the decoupler while loading the filament to the Ultimaker S5.
This could be due to:
- The tip of the filament is not straight and pointy
- The decoupler is obstructed or blocked
Tip: The filament path of the Material Station could also be obstructed with filament. For step-by-step instructions (including photos) on how to remove the broken PVA from the system, read the troubleshooting guide on this page.
To resolve this error, please do the following:
Power down the Ultimaker S5
- Detach the power cable from the Material Station
- Gently pull back the filament towards the entry bay, until it is completely unloaded
- Cut off the tip of the filament using pliers
- Power up the Material Station, then the Ultimaker S5 and continue operation
If the problem still persists, please contact support by raising a support request above.