On Mac computers running the OSX operating systems, you may encounted issues with Cura when trying to log into your Ultimaker account. In this case the access control in the Keychain application may not be properly configured for Cura. Below you'll find instructions on how the access should be configured and how to solve it.
- Open the finder (command + spacebar), type 'Keychain', and press return to open the Keychain app.
- In the upper right corner of Keychain search for 'Cura' and the Cura items will show up
- Repeat the steps for all of the items found below:
- Right-click on the line of the item
- Select 'Get Info' from the context menu
- Select the 'Access Control' tab at the top of the pop-up.
- Make sure the 'Allow all applications to access this item' radiobutton is selected.
- Select 'Save Changes', if you made any.
- Close the dialog