When the PVA Removal Station will not be used for a longer period of time, it is recommended to empty and clean it before storing it away. This prevents the accumulation of PVA at the bottom of the container and on the rotor.
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station must be stored according to the specified ambient conditions:
- 0 – 32 °C (32 - 90 °F)
- Relative humidity
- 10 - 90% RH
Take the following actions to ensure the PVA Removal Station is stored safely and correctly:
- Empty and clean the PVA Removal Station when the device is not in use.
- Remove all saturated PVA with a moist towel and dry the docking station before placing the container on top.
- Remove the rotor from the pin in the container and place the rotor in the rinsing basket. This prevents any remaining PVA residue from gluing the rotor to the bottom of the container.
- The rinsing basket can be placed back in the container.
- Put the top cover on the PVA Removal Station.
Tip: The PVA Removal Station can be placed back in its original packaging when placed in storage.