Why can't I see a printer in Digital Factory?
Make sure the printer is connected to Digital Factory. Please see this article on how to do that.
Unless you have administrative rights, you cannot have access to a printer unless you are part of the team / one of the teams the printer is shared with. A person who has administrative rights or is part of the team can add you to a team.
- Read more on adding and sharing printers with teams.
I can see my printer in Digital Factory, but not in Ultimaker Cura
- Please make sure you are using the latest Cura version and are signed in with your Ultimaker account. Selecting the 'sign in' button in the upper right corner of Cura to sign in to your account.
- Read more on how to sign into Cura.
Is there a way to distribute print jobs to a group of printers?
- Currently there is no way of distributing prints to multiple printers (centralised queue) in the Digital Factory. Print jobs will be distributed to the selected printer when clicking print via Ultimaker Cura. More advanced print job routing is in the planning for a later date.
I cannot connect my Ultimaker printer
- Please see this article for further help on troubleshooting my connection.
Can I connect my non-Ultimaker brand printer to Digital Factory
- No. Although Cura supports a lot of printer brands, we've chosen to focus our efforts in Digital Factory on Ultimaker printers.
Why can't I remove a printer in Digital Factory?
- Only the account who added the printer to the Digital Factory can remove it from Digital Factory.
The video stream from the camera in the printer housing really slow
- In order to maximise the processing power the printer has for printing we only update with a photo every 10 seconds.