We are sorry to see you are having problems with connecting your printer. Please follow the steps below to reset your connection.
Please make sure to install the latest firmware on your Ultimaker printer.
Trouble shooting guide
- Remove printer from DF account (by owner)
- Perform a "Digital Factory reset" from the printer's settings -> maintenance screen.
- Perform a full factory reset from the printer's settings -> maintenance screen.
- Set up network connection of the printer again (in case of using WiFi)
- Follow the "Connect to Digital Factory" workflow to get the printer connected again.
- Where to download Ultimaker Cura and Ultimaker firmware
- How to connect your printer to the network
- FAQ: Network and security protocols utilized by Ultimaker printers and Digital Factory
Still having issues with connecting your printer? Contact support