The Ultimaker 2+ Connect comes in reusable, durable packaging, specially designed to protect your 3D printer. Follow the steps below properly to unpack your Ultimaker printer.
Tip: It is recommended to remove the packaging with the box placed on the floor for safety. Please retain all packaging for warranty purposes.
Caution: When placing the printer on a shelf or table, take proper measures to prevent the printer from falling.
- Remove the plastic locking clips from the lower section of the box
- Holding the handles, lift the upper section of the box, and place it aside
- Take the quick start guide, safety and warranty information booklet, accessory box, and spool of filament off the upper cardboard piece
- Remove the upper cardboard section and four foam pieces
- Carefully lift the Ultimaker 2+ Connect out of the bottom cardboard section and foam pieces
- Place the printer on a flat surface
Caution: Check if your print head is secured in the gantry with a cable tie. If so, make sure to cut this before powering on the printer.
What's in the box
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is supplied with several hardware accessories. Check if all these items are included before continuing with the installation of your printer.