To sync a material profile to the printer, it is important that a stable network connection is established. General troubleshooting of the network connection can be found on this page.
How to get your third party materials or custom materials on your printer
Note: This works only for printers that can be connected to the network; Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 3 Extended, Ultimaker S5 (Pro Bundle) and Ultimaker S3
- Download any material in the Marketplace
- Connect to your printer via the Digital Factory. If you are already connected, restart Ultimaker Cura
- When Ultimaker Cura starts, or when you connect Ultimaker Cura to a printer for the first time, you will see a pop-up notification in Ultimaker Cura
If synchronization is unsuccessful, read here for troubleshooting procedures.
Manually synchronize your third party materials
Synchronization of your download Marketplace materials can be triggered from the account menu:
- Select your profile
- Check for account updates
- Install pending updates
- A pop up will appear that guides you through the update process