On this page you will find the release notes for Ultimaker Cura Enterprise. Ultimaker Cura Enterprise is available upon signing up to Ultimaker Essentials. Navigate to your subscription portal to find all resources associated with an enterprise subscription, including the download link for Ultimaker Cura Enterprise.
Tip: Ultimaker Cura Enterprise benefits from all the updates that standard Ultimaker Cura gets. For a full list of release notes, view the Ultimaker Cura github pages
Ultimaker Cura Enterprise 4.9
Released April 2021
- Improved performance and integration with the Digital Library
- Users can now import and export projects directly to the Digital Library
Ultimaker Cura Enterprise 4.6.3
Released October 2020
- Fixed an issue where Plugins did not work due to security restriction on temporary files.
- Security fix where files are no longer allowed to be outside of the root of the plugin.
- Security fix where Symlink following is now disabled.
Ultimaker Cura Enterprise 4.6 release notes
Ultimaker Cura Enterprise 4.6 introduces three major changes to the Ultimaker Cura 4.6 release – which was the starting point for Ultimaker Cura Enterprise:
- Marketplace accessible only when logged in. In Ultimaker Cura Enterprise 4.6, the marketplace can only be used while the user is logged in. This means that it is no longer possible to download and install plugins as an anonymous user.
- Marketplace has verified plugins only. Ultimaker Cura Enterprise users are allowed to download and install only validated plugins from the marketplace. All verified plugins have been audited by a third party security company.
- MSI Deployment. Ultimaker Cura Enterprise is available as an MSI and can therefore be easily distributed by a customer IT department using Software Distribution Tooling. Read here for more information about distributing of an MSI file.