You can print any model on the build plate with the available extruders. This is useful when printing models in different colors or material types to achieve the desired result:
- Select the model you would like to assign to a different extruder to open the model toolbar on the left side of the screen
- Select one of the available extruders at the bottom of the menu
Tip: The extruder to print the selected model with can also be adjusted via the 3D viewer quick menu.
Extruder selection overview
- Extruder 1. Models loaded into Ultimaker Cura are printed with extruder 1 by default
- Extruder 2. Select a model to change active extruder
- Model. Multiple models can be selected to change the active extruder