The Ultimaker Digital Factory facilitates and improves your 3D printing workflow by giving you access to cloud services:
- Remote printing and online printer management
- Teams collaboration
- Full access to the Ultimaker Marketplace
- Synchronize account settings and configurations across devices
How to get started with Ultimaker Digital Factory
It’s easy to start using Ultimaker Digital Factory:
- Sign in to or set up an Ultimaker account
- Upgrade your Ultimaker S3 or S5 firmware to 5.7 or later
- Connect your printers to the Digital Factory
If you’re using an Ultimaker S3 or S5 but haven’t upgraded your firmware yet, you will still see the Ultimaker Digital Factory via your Ultimaker account, but you will not have access to all the features. You can read more about your printers cloud capabilities here.
Note: The Ultimaker Digital Factory makes use of the services formerly provided by Ultimaker Cloud and Ultimaker Connect.