The flow sensor of the Ultimaker S5 signals that filament is not flowing as predicted. The Material Station has not yet determined end of filament, something else is wrong. Most likely, the filament path is impeded.
This could be due to:
- Clogged print core
- Wrong spring tension Ultimaker S5 feeder
- Faulty, blocked or dirty Ultimaker S5 feeder
- Obstructed Bowden tubes
- Adjusted print settings
To troubleshoot, please do the following:
- Verify that your print core is not clogged. You can do this by following our guide on print core cleaning found here: Clean the print cores
- Check the Ultimaker S5 feeder tension
- Perform maintenance on the affected feeder. You can do this by following our guide on cleaning the feeders found here: Clean the feeders
- Check if the Bowden tubes are freely accessible. If this is not the case, please replace the Bowden tubes as found here: Replace the Bowden tubes
Tip: The filament path of the Material Station could also be obstructed with filament. For step-by-step instructions (including photos) on how to remove the broken PVA from the system, read the troubleshooting guide on this page.
If the problem still persists, please contact support by raising a support request above.